Whoever reads this forgive my sentence construction and grammar and until I wrestle with the tech it will be basic. I don't claim to be savvy. Or literary.
Thursday, 18 June 2020
Toe in the water
After a bout of depression caused by a variety of factors, indeed it's constant reminder needed little introduction I have taken to writing. This is not unique to me and I will offer very little in the way of stunning insight but my own personal experience in an industry which has been my life for nearly nigh on 20 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The new White Paper (aka the heavily delayed Williams Report) has arrived. I will blog my thoughts on it as time passes - suffice to say it ...
-
Please do not ask for the signal to be keyed to auto before cancelling the authority number as refusal will offend.
No comments:
Post a Comment